10/12/2010

Photos from the launch of Sofia Tolstoy's memoirs

Here are some great pictures that were taken Wednesday evening during the launch of My Life, the memoirs of Sofia Andreevna Tolstaya. Thanks to Peter Thornton for providing us with the photographs.

Front row, left to right: François Houle,Vice-President Academic and Provost; Andrew Donskov, Editor of My Life; Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber, uOttawa student.

Back row: Dmitry Avdeev, First Secretary to the Russian Ambassador; Antoni Lewkowicz, Dean, Faculty of Arts, University of Ottawa; John Woodsworth, Translator of My Life; Michael O’Hearn, Director of the University of Ottawa Press; Roman Shevchenko, Third Secretary to the Russian Ambassador, Arkadi Klioutchanksi, Translator of My Life.

Michael O’Hearn, Director of the University of Ottawa Press

Andrew Donskov, Editor of My Life

Unknown attendee

Unknown guests

Arkadi Klioutchanski, Translator of My Life

Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber, student; Arkadi Klioutchanski and John Woodsworth, Translators of My Life

John Woodsworth, Translator of My Life

Antoni Lewkowicz, Dean, Faculty of Arts; Dmitry Avdeev, First Secretary to the Russian Ambassador; crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment